The biennial meeting of the Australian Association for Environmental Education is now underway, in Adelaide, with a wide range of local, regional and international delegates.
Themes for the event include:
- Resilience and optimism for a changing world
- Education as active citizenship
- Creating an intergenerational present
- Reconnection with nature
- Technologies and education for sustainability
- Valuing a diverse world
The post’s image is from Freya Fogliani’s tweet, taken at Mark Rickinson’s research symposium keynote. Mark asked environmental and sustainability education researchers to discuss 4 questions about research-policy-practice relationships:
- who are we working with?
- what are we focusing on?
- how well do we understand these relationships?
- what relationships are we developing?
Look out for a paper on this (and more), in the journal in subsequent issues …